BAY STATE GYMNASTICS ACADEMY POWER TEAM GYM 2014-2015
Welcome to a new year of Power Team Gym
Our 2014-15 Team Gym Tryouts will be held for the 4 Tuesdays in September (9/2, 9/9, 9/16, 9/23) from 6-8pm.
All gymnasts who attend tryouts will be placed on a team of appropriate level.
The selection process for level placement will be based on several categories including:
· Collaboration of scores throughout the tryout process
· Previous level/past experience
· Age/grade level
· Choreography retention and awareness
· Jump skill technique and execution
· Consistency and ability to follow instruction
* The 2014-15 BSGA Power Team Gym Levels will be announced Friday, September 26th through an email. The teams will also be posted on Facebook as well as this website.
* Team practices will begin on Tuesday, September 20th. The practice times your child will be attending will depend on the team they have been placed on. Levels 1-3 will practice one night and will also take an additional class based on their gymnastics skill level. Levels 4 -5 will practice twice per week and will not be required to take another class in addition to this. Levels 6-7 will practice 3 times per week and will also not be required to take an additional class.
* The Uniform Fitting for the 2014-15 Season will be held on September 30th and October 1st during practice. A parent will need to sign a size verification form in order for your child’s uniform to be ordered.
- Team Gym Monthly Payment Schedule & Credit Card Authorization Form
- Team Gym Informational Parent Meeting
Team Gym is competitive synchronized gymnastics squad that is perfect for recreational gymnasts. This program is perfect for students who want to compete and be part of a team environment while only practicing a few hours per week. Team Gym encourages team unity, gymnastics ability and fun! Team Gym consists of two gymnastics events; Group Floor and Group Jump. Group Floor is a synchronized floor routine consisting of elements specific to their level. Group Jump consists of rapid fire Tumbling, Vault and Mini-trampoline utilizing specific passes designed for each level of Team Gym. Team Gym levels run 1-10 with levels 8-10 being International Levels. At Bay State Gymnastics Academy we offer Team Gym as a competitive opportunity to gymnasts Advanced Beginner level or higher. All Team Gym members must attend two classes per week; a recreational class as well as the Team Gym practice night (Tuesdays). Bay State Gymnastics Academy has been competing in Team Gym since 1999.