2020-21 Power Team
This fall we will be working hard with our athletes focusing on skill development and preparation for the new in-house competition season beginning January 2021.
New For 2020-21
– Teams will be composed of 3 or 4 athletes
– Level Criteria & Rules will mimik USAG Power Team Gym Rules & Passes.
– When our community is ready to host an in-house meet, teams within the same level grouping will compete in a small in-house format.
– This will allow us to keep the athletes and spectators limited to our community members.
– We are so excited to offer our students this fun & safe alternative for skill progression and competition for the 2020-2021 year.
Power Team Skills Classes: Important Announcement!!
Session #3: November 2-28th will be focused on team selection for the 2020-2021 competitive season! More information coming soon!!
Athletes must attend Power Team Skills Classes to compete in the upcoming season.
~ Tuesdays 6:30-8:30pm
~ Thursdays 7-9pm
Tuition: $150/Session Per Class