Power Team Gym consists of two gymnastics events; Group Floor and Group Jump. Group Floor is a synchronized floor routine consisting of elements specific to their level. Group Jump consists of rapid fire Tumbling, Vault and Mini-trampoline utilizing specific passes designed for each level of Power Team Gym. Power Team Gym levels run 1-10 with levels 8-10 being International Levels.
At Bay State Gymnastics Academy we offer Power Team Gym as a competitive opportunity to gymnasts Middler level or higher. All Power Team Gym members must attend two classes per week; a recreational class as well as the Power Team Gym practice night. Bay State Gymnastics Academy has been competing in Power Team Gym since 1999.
2018-19 Power Team Gym Information & Upcoming Dates
*Power Team Gym Nationals Press Release
* Skills Classes Tuesdays 6-8pm and Thursdays 6:30-8:30pm for the months of September and October.
* Team selection practices are scheduled to take place 10/30-11/15/18.
* Teams posted following 11/15 Team selection practice
* Uniform sizing: Tuesday 10/2 & 10/9, Thursday 10/4 & 10/11
* Choreography Practice – Tuesday, 11/20
* Official Practice Begins – Tuesday, 11/27